Coaches Nomination Due – 3rd Week in September
Team Selection – 2nd week in September
Group Training Sessions – Term 3 School Holidays (Teams can hold their own sessions with coaches at any time. Note – City of Kalamunda will do ground maintenance at some stage in this period.
Fixtures finalised during school holidays
- State Squad Selection and training begins
- Machine Pitch team nominations due for Friday night competition.
Last Saturday of School holidays
- Season Opening and 1st game of season- Last Saturday of 3rd term School Holidays. Saturday 9th October Season Opener – All Committee to be at oval by 7:00am. All Club Members to be at the oval for 7.30am sharp. Games supply on fixtures.
Super quad Tryouts – 2st Week in October
- Wednesday 13th October—Social Night/Skills development—Meal provided 5—8 pm
- Friday 22nd October Machine Pitch fun game. State Training/Skill development
- Friday 12th November Social Night/State training/Skill development—Meal provided 5—8 pm
- Saturday 13th November – Movie Night
- Saturday 27th November Adult Teeball—12—6 pm
- 3rd December – State team announce– forms on our website or see our State Coordinator for more info
- 5th December Warren Lake Carnival
- Wednesday 8th December Social Night/Skills development Meal provided 5—8 pm
- Saturday 11th December Last game before Christmas break and Christmas party.
Speak to your coach about training days over the Christmas break period
- Saturday 29th January – First game back for general club after Christmas break
- Friday 4th February Adult Teeball—12—6 pm
- Wednesday 9th February – Twilight game and meal night
- Saturday 22nd February – Last game of the season
- 23rd February—State coaches & Umpire Meeting
- 5th, 6th & 7th March – State Championship
- 19th March—Trophy presentation and fun day
PreState Carnivals 1 – TBA
PreState Carnivals 2 – TBA
PreState Carnivals 3
PreState Carnivals 4
Final Teeball Game
Machine Pitch start (4 Week program in March)